Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome to the Rulebook

Welcome to Rob's Rulebook!

As I'm about to graduate college and head out into the real world, I'm looking back on the past few years and beginning to plan for the future. However, after taking stock of my life, I realized that I still have plenty of work to do before I turn into the man I want to be.

I sat down one day and wrote down some of the things I need to improve and be mindful of as I move forward with my life. After doing this, I jotted down some rules that I'm going to strive to follow each and every day. I follow many of these already, but there are several that I have neglected. I have decided to share these rules with you, not just out of a hope that you might follow them, but also to keep me honest. I figure that if I put these out there for everyone to see, I'll push myself a little harder.

So what can you expect?

Most posts will be one of my rules with an explanation why it has earned a place in the rulebook along with some resources that have helped me follow that particular rule (and will hopefully be helpful to you too). However, I'll occasionally blog about other goings-on in my life in order to give you a better idea of where I'm coming from.

With that said, I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and I look forward to sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment